Digital Communications Research Group
The DIGCOM research group is part of the
Department for Telecommunication and Information Processing.
Topics studied in the DIGCOM research group:
- Carrier and Clock Synchronisation
IUAP Phase V - Motion: Mobile Multimedia Communication Systems and Network (January 2002 - December 2006).
- GOA-project ten laste van het Bijzonder Onderzoeksfonds van de Universiteit Gent, getiteld "Stochastische technieken voor de prestatie-analyse van telecommunicatiesystemen" (January 2002 - December 2007).
- Broadband VHF - Aeronautical Communication Systems - STREP - 6th Framework Program (EU, January 2004 - June 2006).
- NEWCOM Network of Excellence in Wireless Communications - NoE - 6th Framework Program (EU, March 2004 - August 2006).
- BOF project : Iterative receivers for digital communication (January 2005 – October 2009).
- FWO-project : Advanced space-time processing techniques for communication through multi-antenna systems in realistic mobile channels (January 2006 – December 2009).
- Alcatel (bilateral) : Protecting High Definition IPTV over DSL from Impulsive Noise (July 2006 – August 2007).
- IOF - incubatieproject : Traffic control, network dimensioning and error control in heterogeneous telecommunication networks (January 2007 – December 2010).
- NEWCOM++ Network of Excellence in Wireless Communications - NoE - 7th Framework Program (January 2008 – December 2010).
- Alcatel (bilateral) : Redundant Immediate Distributed Storage (December 2008 – November 2009).
Last Update by
on January 29, 2009.